terms and conditions
The term 'Aquido' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 434, King Edwards Wharf, 25 Sheepcote Street, B16 8AB, Birmingham, tel. 0121 572 5415. Our company registration number is 7552106. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information about your health status
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to treatments
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, logo and trademarks. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
Terms of booking
By making your appointment with us, you agree to observe our terms of booking. All treatments have to be paid for at the time of booking in full. Payment is accepted by card. With your booking you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. Treatments for persons younger than 18 years of age are generally possible, however Aquido then requires a referral from a GP. You further confirm that all information given by you on your booking form, especially regarding your state of health and any condition, listed or not listed under the contraindications, has been disclosed and is accurate, prior to treatment.
A minimum cancellation period of 24 hours is required for a full refund.
Appointments cancelled within the 24 hours period will be subject to a charge at 50% of the cost of the session. Same day cancellations or no shows will be charged in full.